Association of Corporate Counsel Australia team fundraising for the Walk for Justice NSW 2023
The ACC Australia team is joining in the Walk for Justice NSW on Tuesday 16 May 2023 to celebrate the positive impact of pro bono legal work in helping to create a safer and more just society.
Walk for Justice NSW is part of National Law Week, an annual event raising awareness and celebrating efforts to increase access to justice for people in Australia. National Pro Bono Day, which always falls on the Tuesday of National Law Week, specifically celebrates the positive impact of pro bono legal work in the country.
We are raising funds for the National Justice Project and the Refugee Advice & Casework Service.
Our team includes:
- Jon Downes, General Counsel, Minter Ellison
- Kelly Xiao, APAC Employment Counsel, Syneos Health
- Lori Middlehurst, Senior Director Global Employment Law, Salesforce
- Yves Nguyen, Senior Corporate Counsel, Global Labor & Employment, Salesforce
- Kelly Swann, Senior Employment Counsel APAC, Bain & Company
- Kathryn Degotardi, Head of Legal & Compliance Australasia, JLL
- Alina Hughes, Ethics & Compliance Counsel Australasia, JLL
- Naeem Hashemi, Corporate Counsel Australasia, JLL
- Josephine Carrabs, Corporate Counsel Australasia, JLL
- Madara Uyangodage, Legal Counsel Australasia, JLL
- Catherine Brown, Paralegal, JLL
- Barry Dalton, Insurance Manager, JLL
- Lauren Stubbs, Associate Lawyer, Everyday Justice
- Glen Falkenstein, Lawyer, Everyday Justice
- Rachel Saunders, General Counsel, Sydney Showgrounds
- Gemma O'Meara, Senior Legal Counsel, Fitness & Lifestyle Group
- Nick Willetts, General Counsel, iqRenew
- Karen Lee, Associate Director of Legal & Business Conduct, Gilead Sciences